City of Kobe
Kobe enjoys excellent access to an extensive land, sea and air transportation network. Over the years, the city has developed into a major transportation hub, currently boasting an active airport in addition to one of the largest seaports in all of Japan.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT)
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(MLIT) is the Japanese government agency responsible for the comprehensive and systematic use, development and conservation of national land, the consistent development of social infrastructure for this purpose, the promotion of transportation policies, the promotion of measures toward achieving a tourism nation, the sound development of meteorological services, and the ensuring of maritime safety and security.
Kansai Economic Federation (Kankeiren)
Kansai Economic Federation so-called Kankeiren is a public interest incorporated association that was established in October 1946 and is pursuing economic activity in Kansai region (Including Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, etc.) We have a collective of 1,300 members which is composed of businesses and organizations, and educational corporations. Our mission is to enhance Kansai’s ability to contribute to the sound development of the Japanese economy and carry out unique research studies and take practical actions and movements based on the study results. We constantly maintain focus on the whole Kansai region, motivated by the active exchange of views among businesspeople at committee meetings and other gatherings.
- Kobe Airport Promotion Council
- Kobe Air Cargo City Terminal Co.,Ltd.
- Japan Port Consultants, Ltd.
- Kobe-Osaka Ineternational Port Corporation
- CHUO FUKKEN CONSULTANTS CO.,LTD.
- Specialists Center of Port and Airport Engineering / SCOPE
- PENTA-OCEAN CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD.
- Japan Transport and Tourism Research Institute
- Waterfront Vitalization and Environment Research Foundation (WAVE)
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
- ANA HOLDINGS INC.
- Coastal Development Institute of Technology (CDIT)
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Fuji Dream Airlines Co., Ltd.
- Skymark Airlines Inc.
- The Overseas Coastal Area Development Institute of Japan (OCDI)
- TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO.,LTD.
- TOA CORPORATION
- WAKACHIKU CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD.
- KYOEIDOBOKU CO.,LTD.
- KUSAKABE MARITIME ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.
- Kamigumi Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho Research & Technologies, Ltd.
- The Kobe Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Japan Airport Consultants, Inc.
- Nankai Express CO.,LTD.
- IBARAKI International Airport Promotion Council
- IBARAKI Prefecture development public corporation
- Haneda Turtle Service Co., Ltd.